Share this news on:
Discover how highly engaged employees mean high quality turns at GHI's Leaders AcademyPublished on: 09 October 2018
From pilots and pursers to ground operatives, maintenance engineers and passenger check-in agents – the UK aviation industry is suffering from acute skills shortages across the breadth of job functions within our sector. That means that the need for inspirational leaders to help us attract, motivate and retain talented employees in our sector has never been greater.
So- as a UK-based operator- we wanted to invite you to discover the secrets of employee engagement and what it can do for your key performance metrics by registering for GroundHandling International’s (GHI’s) all-new Leaders Academy conference, 9th October, the Hilton, London Heathrow Airport.
Book your place by 22nd August and we’ll give you a special 10% discount. Simply click here and type ‘LEADERS10’ onto the booking form where indicated or email@example.com to claim your discount now.
- Attend GHI’s Leaders Academy and you will learn:
- The secrets of employee engagement and its performance enhancing the effect on OTP, safety, innovation and service quality
- Strategies for more effective recruitment and retaining your best people
- How to schedule and plan more effectively to manage peaks and troughs
- Tips on building a high-performing team culture
- Steps to the enlightened SLA: building more collaborative partnerships with airlines
- Help us design an industry blueprint for overcoming skills shortages in UK aviation.
This conference is highly relevant to Ground Operations Directors/Managers; GroundHandling Managers; COOs; HR managers; Airline Ground Operations managers; RampManagers; Airport Operations Managers; Terminal Business Managers; Safety Managers; Supervisors; Team Leaders.