Share this news on:
Calling the Americas – get ready for the new normal at GHI’s Digital Reconnect AmericasPublished on: 12 March 2021
Calling our colleagues across the Americas – join GHI’s Digital Reconnect Americas event on 30-31 March and help us begin the turnaround from Covid-19.
GHI’s Digital Reconnect Americas is an innovative 2-day virtual event offering a winning combination of One-to-One virtual meetings and keynote conference sessions on overcoming pandemic disruption.
Don’t risk being left behind: never has stakeholder collaboration been more important so join your peers across the Americas at this event to fast-track the rebuilding process.
Relentless change swept through our stations in 2020 with near 90% loss of pax volumes, erratic flight schedules and huge demand for cargo in the cabin services.
Now the Americas aviation market is tasked with ensuring the safe and equitable delivery of Covid vaccines, restoring passenger confidence to fly and a mandate to deliver more innovation into ground handling services.
Find out how we can deliver by joining GHI’s Digital Reconnect Americas now.
5 Key benefits of GHI’s Digital Reconnect Americas:
- Revive new business discussions with a premium One-to-One Meetings Service: GHI will bring you a highly personalised and reliable meeting service that connects you with key airlines, handlers, airports and suppliers. Our team will be on-hand to help you craft your optimummeetings schedule and manage online discussions on the day.
- Get ready for the new normal: A 2-day best practice-led content programme identifying cargo growth opportunities, innovation, digital solutions, stakeholder collaboration in action, GSE strategies, SLAs, reskilling, vaccine distribution and thriving in a low liquidity environment.
- Maximum value, minimum costs:no spend on flights, hotels, meals, or lost working time due to travelling. Simply log-in from your home office and begin your networking/learning experience for an exclusive ASA price of just $375 + VAT per person. Use code ASAMARCH
- Lead generation:connect with key buyers at airlines, ground handlers, airports, GSE and IT suppliers live and enjoy full access to attendee contact details post-event.
- Hear from key market players:Confirmed speakers include Rafael Echevarne, Director General, ACI Latin America & the Caribbean; Jose Ricardo Botelho, CEO, ALTA; Emir Pineda, Manager of Aviation Trade and Logistics, Miami International Airport; Neel Jones Shah, EVP and Global Head of Airfreight, Flexport