Why do we need a worldwide organisation?
- The issues affecting the ground handling industry are increasingly international
- Our customers often operate worldwide and whilst regional differences will always occur, responses to many issues need to be considered on a global basis
- In addition, only with a worldwide organisation will the voice of ground service providers carry the credibility and respect that is needed to influence major issues
What is our mission?
- To be recognised and consulted as the representative and professional industry forum and the voice of ground handling companies worldwide
- To provide a forum for consultation on industry issues between companies engaged in aircraft ground services at airports
- To provide a strong industry representation worldwide
- To develop common practices to address industry problems and to communicate them to all parties concerned in the aviation industry
- To work with a common effort for the progress of civil aviation in general